Matthew has spent his legal career exclusively in the practice of family law. He is dedicated to swift and efficient resolution of his clients’ matters. He is skilled in litigation and mediation practice and adept at all aspects of family law including dissolution, support, custody, visitation, parentage, and same-sex family law matters.
Before his admission to the California Bar, Matthew worked with preeminent family law attorneys and local judges, and he spent 15 years working in small business management. His real-world experience lends itself to a calm, patient and pragmatic approach to family law issues including division of financially-complex estates.
- State Bar of California, Admitted 2009
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Kiwanis Club of Santa Barbara, Board of Directors
- Adelfos Ensemble, Founding Member and Board of Directors
- Alumnus of Santa Barbara High School
- University of California Santa Barbara, B.A., History
- Santa Barbara College of Law, J.D.
Matthew is a native of Santa Barbara, California.